We prioritize solutions with multiple benefits, such as smart landscaping that manages stormwater, looks beautiful, and increases property values. Recommendations may also include paving, plumbing, masonry, or gutter system improvements.
RainReady Home Services
RainReady Home helps property owners address:
- Water or sewage backup in your home
- Seepage or moisture in your basement
- Flooding or standing water in your yard
RainReady Home provides:
- Flood Risk Assessments and Recommendations
- Smart Landscaping Designs
- Construction Support
- Resident Outreach and Education
- Grant Administration
- Flood Monitoring
RainReady Home programs are available in participating communities. See where we are working now.
Local governments and property managers interested in offering RainReady Home to their residents may contact RainReadyHome@cnt.org