This is the website of the Center for Neighborhood Technology.
We can be reached at:
17 N. State Street, Suite 1400
Chicago, IL 60602
- We collect only a limited amount of information about the usage of our website: the type of IP address of visitors, time of access and specific web pages visited. We use this information in the aggregate solely to help us better target content to our users, for example, we track which pages are most popular among visitors as a whole. Some of the non-personal data collected may be stored and compiled into reports by a third-party traffic analysis service provider that we utilize, Google Analytics. You may read about their privacy policies at their Privacy Center, http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html.
- We collect information voluntarily provided by visitors to our websites, such as contact information or survey information. We use this information to keep in contact with our users and let them know about happenings at the Center for Neighborhood Technology. We do not sell, trade or share email addresses or contact information with or to any other organization.
- Should you send us an e-mail with a question or a comment, we may use your personal information in order to respond to your questions or comments. We may also keep your comments or questions for future reference. This is the only instance in which we get in touch with a user on an individual basis.
- CNT will not share or sell a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. CNT would only share or sell personal information if a donor has given CNT specific permission to do so.
- The only exception to this policy is that we will release specific information about you or your account to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
And although we always strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide us. You disclose information at your own risk.